hate_everyone: ([034])
Crow ([personal profile] hate_everyone) wrote in [community profile] ellipsanet2026-09-11 10:18 pm

video | un: πŸ¦β€β¬›

[What might be weird of this fellow in purple armor and sharp teeth is that his voice probably doesn't match his face. Either way, he sounds annoyed.]

Do the fools who bring us here never have a sense for the dramatic? I was in the middle of something important.

[A beat then;]

Were any of you other "Otherworlders" doing something that you'd rather get back to?
roundandaround: Fangirling. (this is so cool)

un:happyaround

[personal profile] roundandaround 2026-09-12 02:36 am (UTC)(link)
Uh... does it count which time if you went back a couple times and came back?
roundandaround: Dancing. (can we? yes!)

[personal profile] roundandaround 2026-09-12 02:41 am (UTC)(link)
Then hm... I guess not really? I was doing stuff, but it was stuff I got to go back to the time I left and do. And the time we saved the world, I still only came back to Ellipsa after we were done doing that.
roundandaround: Realizing something that was obvious to everyone else. (...oh yeah.)

[personal profile] roundandaround 2026-09-12 11:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Eh? Like a pro hero? We don't have those where I'm from. It was kind of a one-off thing.

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-13 00:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-13 01:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-13 04:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-13 11:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-14 00:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-14 22:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-15 00:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-15 03:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-15 04:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-15 04:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] roundandaround - 2026-09-15 05:28 (UTC) - Expand
kerontribution: (and frolicked in the autumn mist)

un: πŸ‰, video

[personal profile] kerontribution 2026-09-12 09:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Oryou was saving the world, but it’ll wait.
kerontribution: (whenever they came)

[personal profile] kerontribution 2026-09-12 09:21 pm (UTC)(link)
Bringing heroes to save your world makes more sense than bringing villains. Or side characters.

(no subject)

[personal profile] kerontribution - 2026-09-12 21:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] kerontribution - 2026-09-12 22:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] kerontribution - 2026-09-12 22:27 (UTC) - Expand
8chohakkai8: (Default)

Video: Un; JackOfAllTrades

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 2026-09-13 01:29 am (UTC)(link)
I was on a three-year long escort mission that determined the fate of of the entire continent I lived on! βœ§β β—β (⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)β β—œβ βœ§
8chohakkai8: Icon Made By Yours Truly (Hakkai Ice Cream Glass Chill Whatever)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 2026-09-13 01:58 am (UTC)(link)
You think?

Perhaps at times.

But between everything and anything seeming to constantly wish to murder and sometimes eat the one I was escorting I almost wish there were more boring moments.

Thats why the rest here feels so lovely.

[His smile can't sparkle any brighter if he tried.

Having a day with a solid eight hours of sleep was nice.
]

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-13 03:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-13 04:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-13 16:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-14 00:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-14 01:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-15 03:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-15 03:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 8chohakkai8 - 2026-09-15 15:48 (UTC) - Expand
mysteriousness: (EF7691FEBC51)

text; un: mystery

[personal profile] mysteriousness 2026-09-13 04:37 am (UTC)(link)
[without hesitation or second-guessingβ€”]

Considering I was dead? No.
mysteriousness: (k87)

[personal profile] mysteriousness 2026-09-13 05:00 am (UTC)(link)
[it sure can! it can do a lot of things, actually, and mystery is still baffled by some of it at times.]

Being alive?

[asking genuinely.]

(no subject)

[personal profile] mysteriousness - 2026-09-13 05:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mysteriousness - 2026-09-13 07:04 (UTC) - Expand
quarterwolf: (And let it die slow)

voice, un; secondofstars

[personal profile] quarterwolf 2026-09-13 07:13 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes, I was. I'm not sure how badly the situation will devolve back in my home. From what I've read on these kind of world-displacements, the time difference is very noticeable.
quarterwolf: (In judgement theyre staring back at me)

[personal profile] quarterwolf 2026-09-15 02:36 am (UTC)(link)
You must have an easier time placing faith in your allies.

[She says that as if mistrusting and being paranoid was a normal thing.]

(no subject)

[personal profile] quarterwolf - 2026-09-15 04:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] quarterwolf - 2026-09-15 04:44 (UTC) - Expand
daturameloxia: inkonic @ dreamwidth (a)

Voice

[personal profile] daturameloxia 2026-09-14 11:31 pm (UTC)(link)
I suppose it's a mix for me.
daturameloxia: inkonic @ dreamwidth (a)

[personal profile] daturameloxia 2026-09-14 11:58 pm (UTC)(link)
Important. But I'm not entirely eager to return to the situation.